These are a few of my favorite things



When the dog bites, when the bee strings,
when i´m feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things,
and then I don´t feel so bad.



Julie Andrews tenía mucha razón en esta canción de "Sonrisas y Lagrimas " . Y es que al fin y al cabo los objetos que tenemos no nos reconfortan por su valor material, sino por los atributos que les damos y lo que nos hacen sentir o recordar. Hace poco encontré un carrete y cual fue mi sorpresa al revelarlo que tenía una serie de bodegones con algunas de mis cosas preferidas. Pense que en esta, mi pequeña galaxia, sería interesante añadir una serie de "planetas y estrellas" para entender todas las teorías creacionistas de la misma ;)



    Photobucket



Julie Andrews was right in this song of  " The Sound of Music".After all ,the objects don´t comfort us by their material value it´s because of the attributes that we give and what we feel or remember with them. I recently found a roll of exposed film, and what was my surprise to reveal that he had a series of still lifes with a few of my favorite things. I thought this, my little galaxy,  would be interesting to add a number of "planets and stars" to understand all of the same creationist theories;)





























No hay comentarios: